Monday, July 4, 2011

Help name a character in Savor!

I am finishing writing the last pages of Savor and am becoming stumped on a character name. 

Throughout the story he has remained a mystery and at the end of the book he is revealed.  Originally I wanted to name him Stefan, but I don't love it as much as I did when I started writing Savor.

I am asking the help of anyone who may have some ideas.  I don't want anything that is used popularly today and am looking for something historic and sounds a little exotic perhaps.  If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.  Here is a picture of what I envision the character to look like.

He is a very mysterious character with a bit of an arrogance to him, but secretly has a heart of gold that he doesn't like to so show.  Honor and duty are incredibly important to him.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I love coming up with character names! Here are a few ideas for you...
    Christoph
    Joseph
    Sebastian
    Bastian
    Caspian
    Alexandro
    Finley
    Nathaniel
    Good luck in finding the right name (I'm loving the pic, by the way... very sexy!!)
    Suzy
    http://suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzy! Those are some really good ones :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a "Dusty" to me.

    Hmm, but spicy foreignesque names?
    Adrian
    Court
    Theodore

    How's that? :)

    YA: Cheat, Liar, Coward, Thief
    Adult: Shackled

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about....

    Julius
    Warren
    Deven
    Adonis
    Bale
    Mikkel
    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pic you have, he plays a character named Dean, that name fits him to a T on the show he's in... maybe that would work for you too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the awesome ideas! I believe I may same some of them for future books :) You all rock!

    ReplyDelete