Monday, March 28, 2011

A Four Bird Review!

The super uber cool Amber, of the blog Me, My Shelf and I, reviewed my book Released.  I really loved how she wrote the review and how she picked out her favorite creepy line too!  If it wasn't my book, she totally would have made me want to buy the book. :-)  I am trying my hardest not to bounce out of my work chair from pure excitement.  I wanted to share this awesome news with everyone.  Please check out her blog and read the review.  I definitely recommend you follow it and her twitter as well.  I will be giving an interview for her soon and I am excited to share that experience with you all as well.  There will also be a giveaway for a copy of Released.  It will be fun to see who enters and who will be the winner!  Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment