Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reviewing & Zombie Talk

Hello, hello! It's Sunday, my favorite day of the week!

First I'd like to jump totally off topic and begin my post with something that has nothing to do with reviewing. Tonight is Walking Dead! I won't post any spoilers for those of you who didn't see last weeks episode, and for those crazy people who don't watch. But after last weeks' EPIC, MIND BLOWING, TEAR JERKING episode, I am chomping on the bit to know what happens next.





P.S. AMC give me more Michonne!

Okay, now that I've gotten my Walking Dead rant over with I'd like to let everyone know that I am starting another blog strictly for reviews. I've gotten a lot of requests and I think it would be tons of fun to start reviewing on the side. I enjoy reading as much as I do writing and I can't wait to get started!

You can check out my new blog here
It's not much right now as I am just starting the building process, but hopefully it will grow and become a great place for other bloggers, readers and writers to meet and talk all things books.


♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm just getting ready to watch The Walking Dead right now but I know what you mean! Last weeks episode was CRAZY! I'm headed over to check out your new blog right now!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch last night? So, good, but some of the characters are driving me crazy lol

    ReplyDelete