Sunday, August 26, 2012

Challenge - Week 3 Results

No good news this week. I'd like to tell myself that my few days of weight lifting attributed to my results, but I just can't believe it. In fact, I know what caused them. It was my poor choice, while succumbing to the stress of having a broken water heater for 3 days.

I went to McDonald's. No, I'm not proud to admit it. The sad thing is, I don't even really like McDonald's! I know! What the heck was I thinking? If I was going to break the rules I should have at least gone some place I enjoyed. Sigh.

Despite my lack of self-control, I still went to the gym, but only 3 times this week instead of my usual 4. I cut my cardio in half, down to 30 minutes, and do another 30 on crunches, leg work, abs, etc. I guess I need to just keep chugging along, and maybe, eventually, I'll start losing again.

:o(

This weeks results = 1 lb. gained

3 comments:

  1. Hey, don't beat yourself up! Look at what you did accomplish. You worked out! Yes, you didn't have the week you hoped and planned for, but always try to look at the positive:) You did a lot more than those who chose not to exercise and, I'm sure you made plenty of positive food choice the rest of the week.

    So, someone who has done the weight loss journey herself, don't give up! Just keep moving forward and keep last week there. In last week! You have the start of a new one and can start fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. I just need to focus on pushing forward :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! don't eat yourself up on the negative, look at all the positive you're doing! Keep it up!

      Delete